Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Autumn Make-Up Colors: Bring on the GOLD, Honey.

I love gold. Gold lame, gold eyeshadow, gold jewelry, gold shoes. Gold, Gold, Gold. I LOVE GOLD. That is perhaps why fall is my favorite season here in New York. I live for autumn colors- gold and copper hues, deep reds and eggplants, intense browns and orange shades befitting of a queen. It’s quite lovely. The thing about this color palette is that it generally looks good on anyone. From the palest to darkest of skin tones, pretty much everyone can find some sort of autumnal hue to color-coordinate for Fall. Well, except for that trashy slash ashy, nasty, nasty Lindsay Lohan and her busted platinum weave. When she was recently photographed in a gold dress with her sallow skin, my eyes started bleeding. Get a grip, honey. For everyone else though, let’s work this theme! Below is a gold make-up fantasy for me. WERK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | may