Thursday, September 23, 2010

Helen of Troy Mythical Makeup

Perhaps known as one of the most beautiful woman in the ancient, mystical world of the Greek Gods, Helen is known as "the face that launched a thousand ships". Born in Sparta of the Age of Heroes, her abduction by Paris brought about the Trojan War.

Her hair like golden gossamer, glints beneath the stars,
Her skin kissed as the rose petal imbued with the morning light,
Her sultry eyelids filled with fleeting dreams and memories,
Her lips so provocative they compel a mighty fleet,
Her eyes so luminous, they speak of immortality.

1 comment:

  1. I am the proprietor of all copyright in the literary work entitled 'Mystical Fantasy Makeup' at [http://www.squidoo.com/mystical-makeup-fantasy-makeup] (The "Work"). I have reserved all rights in the Work first written on 09/24/2009.

    It has come to my attention that your work entitled 'Helen of Troy Mystical Makeup' [http://new-make-up-fantasy.blogspot.ca/2010/09/helen-of-troy-mythical-makeup.html] is exactly the same as my copyrighted Work. In fact all of the text and the Poem I wrote in this module of my lens has been plagiarized word for word. Permission was neither asked nor granted to reproduce my Work and your Work therefore constitutes infringement of my rights. The Image is an old image that was also lifted and should be removed.

    In terms of the Copyright Statutes, I am entitled to an injunction against your continued infringement, as well as to recover damages from you for the loss I have suffered as a result of your infringing conduct.
    In the circumstances, I demand that you immediately:

    1. Delete all remaining online and offline copies of the infringing content and notify me in writing that you have done so;

    2. Cease any further use and distribution of the copyrighted material on other websites;

    3. Undertake in writing to desist from using any of my copyrighted Work in future without prior written authority from me.

    I await to hear from you by no later than close of business on [date in 5 days' time].

    This is written without prejudice to my rights, all of which are hereby expressly reserved.

    Sincerely
    Valerie Robertson

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | may